As a retailer, there are many factors that may play a role in your decision while you are considering wholesalers to purchase goods from. Of course, one of the main factors would be the wholesale company’s reputation and reliability. Others may include:
- The simplicity of their ordering process
- Their availability to purchase online
- Whether they are local or long distance
- The quality of their products
- The type of products
- The cost of their products
- Whether or not there is a membership fee entailed
- What their minimum purchase requirements are
- Whether or not their women’s shoes are suitable for your customers
- How quickly they are able to ship to your shop
- The desire and value of the shoes is a huge determining factor
- The brands they offer
Opening Wholesale Accounts
A lot of wholesalers will require that their consumers have an account with them. These accounts offer incentives to retailers such as lower prices or special promotions. It all depends on the wholesaler you go through, but many of them are very compliant with the retailers that hold accounts.
To arrange for an account with a wholesale women shoes company, go to their website or contact them by phone. Usually it’s relatively easy to open an account as a retailer, as long as you have all of the right documentation and verifications as a business owner. Some wholesale companies will require a membership fee or initial sign in purchase. It all depends on the company.
Buying wholesale women’s shoes can actually be exciting and rewarding if you really are mindful of a few important factors.
- Be mindful of the wholesale companies you sign up for accounts with
- Consider the desires of your customers
- Review the materials, brands, style and quality of the shoes
- Make sure you can fit the wholesale prices in your budget for the shoes you wish to stock at your shop
With thorough research and reputable wholesalers, purchasing women’s shoes for your store can be rewarding and profitable.